Sunday, August 5, 2012

Running in Washington State

Had a gorgeous (but rough) run this morning! I flew home to Washington State last night. The flight was fine, but it turns out that running on 5.5 hours of sleep without drinking any water, after waking up and after flying on a dry plane for seven hours, leads to a run that feels way harder than it should. It didn't help that for the first time this year it's 90 degrees in Washington (but dry heat, which is SO much nicer than New York humidity).

I brought my phone along so I could snap a few pictures along the way. Loved running in the country!
horses! they were unimpressed with my running ability.

running straight ahead on a country road makes the miles seem shorter somehow

Cascade Mountain foothills

so.much.corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment